| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ciudad Bolivar in April is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 4 days.
- In April the heavens above Ciudad Bolivar are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:56 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ciudad Bolivar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ciudad Bolivar:
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 464.8 kms (288.9 miles) NW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) NW
- Maracay, Venezuela - 507 kms (315 miles) WNW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) NNW
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 668 kms (415.1 miles) WNW
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 643.5 kms (399.9 miles) WNW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 686.6 kms (426.7 miles) W
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) W
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) WSW
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 520.1 kms (323.2 miles) WSW